Let’s finish the month off with another Friday Checklist!
- She is wearing jeans.
- She is also wearing either slippers or sneakers.
- The classroom procedure will be to check homework, stamp homework, make announcements, do the lesson, have homework time, and leave.
He will say “If ya don’t have permission to talk, ya don’t have permission to talk.”
- He will walk up to someone because he couldn’t hear what they said.
- She says “Belly up.”
- She uses a PowerPoint animation.
- She uses hand gestures like Cheryl does.
- He has a Starbucks coffee or a can of Coke on his desk.
- He is wearing a blue shirt.
She is wearing jeans.
She is also wearing jeans.
- She uses even more hand gestures than Cheryl, even though that technically isn’t possible.
- She will tell someone to take a time out.
She will pretend to not laugh at a joke.
- He will catch someone fall asleep.
- He will have the same procedure as Mrs. Sky.
- He will give a deep sigh.
- He is wearing a plaid shirt or a sweater.
- He has a large plastic cup of Starbucks iced green tea with a green straw.
- He is wearing either a polo shirt or one of his Carson t-shirts.
FINAL SCORE: 16/21