Hi guys! Today I have something for you that I’ve been procrastinating on these last three weeks.
TEACHER REPORT CARDS! WOOHOO!
This is what my reaction was looking at how you graded your teachers:
And then this was me when I realized I had to average them all:
Guide to grades:
- Easiness- how easy the class is. A means ridiculously easy, F means Einstein would give up.
- Helpfulness- how helpful the teacher is. Does he/she really care about us learning, or does he/she just plop a packet onto your desk?
- Fun- how fun the class is. Duh.
- Homework- gee I wonder. A is virtually no homework, F is “good luck getting your nine hours of sleep tonight, sucker.”
- Friendliness- how friendly the teacher is. Basically, would you like to have the teacher as a Facebook friend.
- Happiness- because nobody likes a depressed teacher.
Fun statistical things:
- Mrs. Burgett got the highest average, with 99% exactly. Congratulations!
- She barely inched out Mr. Colgan, with 98%. Congratulations to him.
BoogerBogert got the lowest average, with a depressing 34%. Congratulations to you too.
- The overall average of everything was 82%. That’s a B- for our schoolwide grade. Not bad, considering.
- I definitely think Mrs. Sky should’ve gotten something better than a C+. Maybe that’s just me.
Thank you to all 18 people who voted!