So Thursday I was up late, and I realized that every single effing day there were certain things that I knew was going to happen the next day. Like homework. And Mr. Roach giggling to himself. And then I thought: Why not put them into a list?
Our teachers are so predictable. I came up with nine things my teachers would have, wear, or do on Friday.
- Mr. Shah will wear a sweater.
- He will also have an iced tea from Starbucks.
- Mrs. Piazza will have her SmartBoard malfunction.
- She’ll also have her water bottle.
- Mrs. Toweson will have hers too.
- She’ll also use her projector.
- Mr. Roach will either wear a polo shirt or an RCMS tee. It’s 50-50.
- He will chuckle to himself at least 15 times.
- And he’ll use that plastic Dixie cup to get water from the fountain.
Today I took the list to school. And lo and behold… 8 outta 9 ain’t bad!
Mr. Roach didn’t use his plastic Dixie cup today… which is why I’m kinda mad at him for ruining the wonderful streak we had going.
I’m thinking of expanding the list. Any ideas?